Charles Martell & Son Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
We are not into red tape and bureaucracy, but there are a few points we need to state for the sake of our mutual security.
Charles Martell & Son Ltd (‘we’, ‘the company’) are a limited company No. 5666748 with a registered office at: 9 Donnington Park, 85 Birdham Road, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 7AJ.
- We have made this site to educate and inform, we will continue to update and change it as our business sees fit, this may include the addition or removal of information and services without notice.
- We may offer services from this website, as suits the business. There is no guarantee that these services may continue, beyond the completion of any particular transaction entered into.
- The information included in the various pages of the website is published in good faith, but there is no guarantee that the information is free from errors, up to date or suitable for your use. The company does not accept any liability for any loss however caused, from the content contained within the website.
- Any links to external websites are also offered in good faith, but the company does not check the content of these websites and offers no guarantee of the veracity or otherwise to this content.
- Please report any errors or omissions to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to correct or remove them.
- The material within the website is owned by us or we have licensed it. Copying and or use of this material without our express permission is a breach of copyright. This includes the design of the website and is not limited to photos, layout, text, graphics and other information.
- Stinking Bishop, ‘Owler are trademarks owned and licensed to Charles Martell & Son Ltd, other trademarks reproduced within the pages of this website which are not owned by, or licensed to, us are acknowledged within the site.
- Inappropriate or unauthorised use of this website which results in loss will be at the risk of those persons carrying out such acts, and they will remain fully liable for such acts and losses.
- The use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Any dispute arising out of such use will be resolved under English Law.